Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Commercial Insurance in Jacksonville, NC
Part of the responsibility of owning a business is ensuring that you have the proper insurance coverage to protect it.
Different Types of Commercial Insurance Coverage
A typical commercial insurance policy has the following four types of coverage:
- Property insurance may help compensate a business if its property is lost or damaged due to a covered incident.
- General liability insurance may help pay for losses and medical bills if the business causes property damage or bodily harm to a third party.
- Commercial auto insurance may help provide coverage for vehicles owned by a business.
- Workers’ compensation insurance may help provide wage replacement and medical benefits to employees who are injured or ill due to a work-related incident.
Depending on your business, you may also want to consider the following policies:
- Business owners policy (BOP) combines business property and business liability insurance into one policy. A BOP is typically best for small and medium-sized businesses in low-risk industries.
- Employment practices liability insurance helps protect businesses against claims that a worker’s legal rights as an employee have been violated.
- Cyber liability insurance may help protect a business from various technology-related risks.
What Is General Liability Insurance and Why Do I Need It?
A commercial general liability policy helps cover a business from claims that it caused bodily injury or property damage to a third party. A general liability policy may also cover personal and advertising injury liability. If a business does not have general liability insurance, it must pay for potentially costly claims out of pocket.
How to Choose the Right Property Insurance
If you need help finding the right insurance policy for your situation, contact Ashlie Fortune Insurance. We proudly offer comprehensive commercial insurance solutions to residents of Onslow County and the rest of coastal North Carolina.